19.1.11

Style Award -- How Fun!

LIVE:
To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life.

How fun! I am accepting an award from my blog pal knitwit , how great is this.  Part of accepting this award , I now must tell you 7 things about myself. Then I will pass it along!

Sylish blogger -- well I think I will share what I think is stylish in observing others and in myself :)

1. Dark denim Jeans  are my favourite - and when I hit my goal in healthy weight and shape - I am going to buy a few amazing dark denim pants. I will even get them fitted by a tailor!
2. Healthy Skin  - you know that shine you get from working out, and drinking lots of water - that look!

3. I think a great bag, some fun fashion jewlery and bright smile make any outfit on anyone look Grand!

4. I do not need to see your butt, your thong or your belly button ! and I promise to stay stylish by not showing you mine!

5. I think that if your hair is curly - keep it curly and only on occasion straighten - well that is what i do cause I don't have time to straighten all the time ( smile)

6. over processed hair is gross - including a history of hair abuse I am not proud of! Seriously almost white blonde, and lets not forget chocolate brown neither of which suited me at all. And lets not forget the lovely shade of MOSS green.

7. Style - you can be classic, you can be trendy, you can be a hipster a preppie or a jock -- Style , can come off anyway you want it to, but do it with class.

So those are my seven things about me..

I am passing along this style award to ....

Faiza over at  http://itsgonnabealovelyday.blogspot.com/ - she has style not only in fashion, but in life! She is stunning inside and out! check her out.







2 comments:

Wendy said...

I agree with every single one of your style points! And don't forget, dark denim is also slimming on those of us no longer in our bellybutton-bearing, thong-exposing 20's. Bonus!!

Faiza said...

thanks mel! i am going to use this to kick off my first post of 2011! love u!