3.5.10

Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

To realize
The value of a sister/brother
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.


To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
Who has given birth to a premature baby..

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.


To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.


You will treasure it even more when
You can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend or family member:
LOSE ONE.

Cherish those you have :)
- unknown auther

Some lessons, come from our moms, our dads, our partners and childrens and sometimes the universe collides and lets it come from all of them -- for me -- I am learning , I am learning! I will embark on a life -- of living and try not to wear the work hat at home, and the homelife at work, I will cherish my friends, find my passions and love the family I am so blessed to have! So I will breath and try my best to enjoy every moment --even the hard ones!


Thanks Mom

5 comments:

Wendy said...

It's good advice! I struggle sometimes with living in the moment. I think "if I can just get through this next week..." and so on. In the end, there's always something. Life isn't supposed to be easy and simple, and I need to get out of the mindset that if I can just get through the next thing and the next that it'll all just fall into place!

Faiza said...

love these M.I.L.K. images.

Melanie said...

@knitwit - I am a worry wort by nature and I am trying to not let it overtake my life - instead of trying to fix things all the time - I think sometimes I just have to live it :) Thanks for the getting on with the next thing idea - I like it!

@Faiza - my mom sent them to me :) I wish I could take credit but I cannot - I think they might be available as cards too :)

Faiza said...

oh yeah, they have cards, gift books, coffee tablebooks, postcards etc. the images and words are perfect!

Faiza said...

btw i gave you the sunshine award on my blog today...come by and take a look...