20.4.10

The road to a friend's house is never long

No matter the distance ( and believe me , mine choose to live really far away! ) I have found connection with my nearest and dearest friends always warms my heart -- be it here on the blog, or even in the facebook domain. .

Friendships are a fasinating thing - somthing I often look back on and think wow have I been blessed -- so today I am greatful for all who have come into my life , stayed, or left you will always be a pebble on my path of life..

I have talked in depth in the past (http://pursejunkienomore.blogspot.com/) about the importance of friendship in my life. And the amazing women who have been my nearest and dearest over the past decade plus -- I cannot wait to see what the years ahead bring.. babies for some in a few months, new lives, new homes, and new travels.. wow - this is the prime of our lives!

So in the SPIRIT of Friendship -  Lets all do something to connect and share what life is really like for all of us -- do you have a friend you want to share with us? Encourage them to follow , I want to open my blog as a celebration of woman connecting across the lifespan - so I was thinking - we could use the comments sections ( you will need to beable to leave a comment - so do what you need to sign up, it should prompt you when you click comments) and I will post a topic we can share our experiences about -- anything suggest something -- we all need to learn from each other -- I live in a city where I am sure a quilting bee or stich and bitch exisits -- but I want to connect with you here. The world is much smaller then it use to be. Wherever you are from , we can meet here! Get a coffee -- Let's chat

So pass along to friends, and lets see if we can get this going..

First Topic -- the JOY of friendship -- who brought that to your life?

2 comments:

Shona Cole said...

oh yes, friendship is so important. I am so blessed with the friends I have :) most importantly my art friends, Shannon Mucha and Trudy Callan but others like Donna Rogers and Anita Michelsen, they are all bloggers and real life friends, so I am connected with them on many levels. thanks for taking the time to promote the goodness of life :)

Melanie said...

That you Shona! I got a chance to see some of your collaborative art today on flicker = you have a beautiful eye for finding feeling in visual representation.. wonderful. I hope some of my friends take a look at your beautiful pictures! -- life is good.