26.4.10

Happiness Moments -- Here are a couple of my Favourites!

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.


(me in Paris - Being Silly cause Jay asked me to)

Life is full of wonderful things -- from a backyard bleeding heart plant blooming to going to a city you dreamnt about -- or just hanging with family eating good food.. Life does not have to be a race ( finally learning) ...

Did you know that Happiness is contagious? If you spread Happiness - it spreads quickly.. it all starts with you...

What is your happiness today?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pic!
My happiness today comes from having nowhere to go and no one coming over! That probably sounds anti-social, but sometimes a little downtime is all I need to pick me back up again!
Have a happy day!

Dawne said...

@knitwit - your perfect day sounds blissfull to me! I love my fiends and family but I need me time to recharge my batteries too.

Faiza said...

basing in the afterglow of my birthday.

Melanie said...

Re-charge away @Dawne -- the crew will be hitting your house on Friday night - two kiddo's under the age of 5 after a 5 hour trip... me -- high on caffine! Welcome Friends!!! Can;t wait to visit!

@Faiza I loved the pictures of the baseball game -what a great way to spend time for you -- you, your friends and the blue jay boys!

@Knitwit glad you got a minute, you have a very active schedule, a moments of downtime is much deserved!