6.10.10

Gratitude

Today I want to give thanks -as thanksgiving comes ( and I leave the city for a weekend away with Hubby - New York in the fall!) I want to give thanks for all I am so lucky to have...

Thank you .. Jay you are my world and though I never tell or show you enough, you make the sky shine and the world sparkly every day - I still get butterflies when I see your face and hold your hand., darling Emma, lovely Holly, My fantastic Mom and my beautiful sister. Life is worth living because of all of you - thank you for all that you do in my life, in my heart and mind. Life gets busy, but I know if I need a boost, a hug or if I need to listen you are all there for me without a doubt, I am so lucky to have each of you to love.

Thank you .. Friends, all of you be you a swampwench,an office mate,  a blog buddy, a facebook friend or a childhood memory - I am grateful for each and everyone one of you who have touched my life.

Thanksgiving a time to be grateful in this world where we take so much for granted ( I know I do) , my health , my home and everything that makes my world go around is a gift -- one I am so lucky to have.

So while slighly sappy - Thank you to all --- Gobble Gobble




“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust

1 comment:

Faiza said...

thank the universe for you! i am so lucky to be getting to know while sharing laughs and lessons together.